跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 15:25:00

<p>歌词: <br/>Cc`当你不说话的时候 <br/>It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart <br/>真令人惊异 你可以一语说中我的心事 <br/><br/>Without saying a word, you can light up the dark <br/>不需要任何语言 你能成为黑暗中的光明 <br/>Try as I may I could never explain <br/>试着解释我无法解释的 <br/>What I hear when you don’t say a thing <br/>你不说话时我依然能明白 <br/><br/>The smile on your face lets me know that you need me <br/>你脸上的笑容告诉我你需要我 <br/>There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me <br/>在你眼中有一份真诚告诉我你永远不会离开我 <br/>The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me when ever I fall <br/>你轻触的手在说当我摔到你会把我接住 <br/>You say it best..when you say nothing at all <br/>when you say nothing at all <br/>当你不说话的时候 你表达的最清楚 <br/><br/>All day long I can hear people talking out loud <br/>每一天我听到人群大声谈论 <br/>But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd (the crowd) <br/>但是你近距离的拥抱 淹没了吵杂的人群 <br/>Try as they may they can never define <br/>试着解释 却永远无法定义 <br/>What’s been said between your heart and mine <br/>那些我们心的悄悄话 <br/><br/>(you say it best when you say nothing at all <br/>You say it best when you say nothing at all..) <br/>当你不说话的时候 你表达的最清楚 <br/><br/>The smile on your face <br/>你脸上的笑容 <br/>The truth in your eyes <br/>你眼中有一份真诚 <br/>The touch of your hand <br/>你轻触的手 <br/>Let’s me know that you need me.. <br/>让我知道你需要我.. <br/><br/>(you say it best when you say nothing at all <br/>You say it best when you say nothing at all..) <br/>当你不说话的时候 你表达的最清楚 <br/><br/>The smile on your face <br/>你脸上的笑容 <br/>The truth in your eyes <br/>你眼中有一份真诚 <br/>The touch of your hand <br/>你轻触的手 <br/>Let’s me know that you need me.. <br/>让我知道你需要我.. <br/><br/>(you say it best when you say nothing at all <br/>You say it best when you say nothing at all..) <br/>当你不说话的时候 你表达的最清楚 &nbsp;<br/></p>
<p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_1769435367,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf<br/></p>

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 15:34:00

相比于茱丽亚·罗伯茨的光彩动人耀眼夺目,休·格兰特又一次呈现了生活中平凡男人们的一面——有点邋遢,有点怯懦,有点失败。<br/><br/>问题正是出在此,他实在太平凡了,平凡到所有女人都会忽视他的存在,而偏偏一个如凯瑟琳·泽塔琼斯或安吉利娜·茱丽一般美艳到绝非平常的女人会看上他,还主动投怀送抱。<br/>&nbsp;<br/>这是影片最能凡夫俗子们共鸣的一点,你会去做这种美梦吗?<br/>&nbsp;<br/>不就个梦嘛,干马不做做…<br/><br/>“诺丁山在英国伦敦西郊附近,有人说,很难想象充满古典气息的伦敦也有诺丁山这样异国风味浓厚的街区,这里每年夏天举办的狂欢节更是令各国游客蜂拥而至,像个文化大熔炉,在这里各色<br/>人种齐聚一堂,有富人也有穷人,不同背景、有着极大差异的两个人也能互相吸引,所以不难相信,在这里,每天都上演着不同的爱情故事,而最精彩的当属《诺丁山》。<br/>

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 15:37:00

电影《诺丁山》中那个酷爱音乐的小子表演到位,我特别喜欢。<br/>

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 15:44:00

<p><strong style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id="des_276167228">卡朋特,在她已离开我们的这20年里,卡伦的歌声曾陪伴多少失意于爱的人度过了多少阴雨连绵的日子,谁也没算过。这样与其说是悲哀,不如说安静地唱着:(Yesterday Once More)就像在一艘无处可去的船上航行着,爱情接收了我的心,就像海洋上吹过的一阵微风。<br/>当海鸥高飞时,我知道我正在迷失,爱情随着漂流的潮汐一起被冲走了。你从爱情中得到的一切就是一首爱情歌曲,因为最好的爱情歌曲是用一颗破碎的心写成的。</strong></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_2088864,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 15:49:00

<p>“一首温暖的歌。(they long to be..)close to you ~ the Carpenters (close to you 1970)<br/>他们的成名曲之一,可惜年轻的卡伦过早的因为种种原因离世于1983年2月4日,年仅33岁,卡朋特兄妹从此解散,也是一大遗憾……歌声醇美,轮廓鲜明,总爱唱着爱情歌曲的兄妹便成了救世主。</p>
<p>怀念{木匠乐队}!!!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_2088891,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 15:56:00

<p>歌词: Chorus: Dido<br/>  My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..<br/>  茶越来越凉,我始终不知道为什么…<br/>  got out of bad at all<br/>  我的心情总是不好。<br/>  The morning rain clouds up my window..<br/>  清晨的雨遮住了我的窗<br/>  and I can't see at all<br/>  我什么也看不见了<br/>  And even if I could it'll all be gray,<br/>  看见的都是灰色<br/>  but your picture on my wall<br/>  但在墙上却有你的照片,<br/>  It reminds me, that it's not so bad,<br/>  它提醒我,这还不算坏,<br/>  it's not so bad..<br/>  还不算坏……<br/>  1st Chorus: volume gradually grows over raindrop background<br/>  2nd Chorus: full volume with beat right after "thunder" noise<br/>  <br/>  Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin<br/>  亲爱的Slim,我写信给你,但你仍未答复。<br/>  I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom<br/>  我把我的地址、姓名和电话都留在了信末,<br/>  I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em<br/>  秋天里发了两封信,你肯定都没有收到<br/>  There probably was a problem at the post office or something<br/>  可能是邮局或是什么地方搞错了<br/>  Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em<br/>  有时我总是把地址写得很潦草<br/>  but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?<br/>  但又能怎样呢?操他的蛋吧!你的女儿好吗?<br/>  My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father<br/>  我的女朋友也怀孕了,我就要做爸爸了<br/>  If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?<br/>  如果是女孩,你猜我会叫她什么?<br/>  I'ma name her Bonnie<br/>  我会给她起名叫Bonnie<br/>  I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry<br/>  我也读到了你的Ronnie叔叔的事儿,我很难过。<br/>  I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him<br/>  我有个朋友因为一个女人不要他而自杀了,<br/>  I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan<br/>  我知道你也许每天都听到这个,可我是你的超级歌迷<br/>  I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam<br/>  我甚至有你和Skam一起做的地下音乐<br/>  I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man<br/>  我的房间里贴满了你的海报和照片<br/>  I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat 我也喜欢你和Rawkus的歌,那棒极了<br/>  Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,<br/>  反正,我很希望你能看见这封信,给我回信吧,<br/>  just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan,This is Stan<br/>  只是聊个天,我是你最忠诚的歌迷―stan<br/>  {Chorus: Dido}<br/>  <br/>  Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance<br/>  亲爱的Slim,你还是没有给我回复,希望你能有机会回信<br/>  I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans<br/>  我还没疯,我只是认为你不给歌迷回复简直太糟糕了<br/>  If you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert, you didn't have to,<br/>  如果你不想在剧场外理我,你就可以不理,<br/>  but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew<br/>  但至少应该为Matthew签个名。<br/>  That's my little brother man, he's only six years old<br/>  那是我的小弟弟,只有六岁<br/>  We waited in the blistering cold for you,four hours and you just said, "No."<br/>  我们在该死的寒风中等了四个小时,可你只是说了个“不”<br/>  That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fuckin idol<br/>  这太TMD糟糕了,伙计,那个小家伙可是把你当成了他的偶像。<br/>  He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do<br/>  他想要成为像你那样的人,他比我更喜欢你。<br/>  I ain't that mad though, I just don't like bein lied to<br/>  我还没疯,我只是不喜欢被欺骗。<br/>  Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you<br/>  记得我们在丹佛的相遇吗?你说如果我写信,<br/>  you would write back<br/>  你会回信的<br/>  see I'm just like you in a way<br/>  看吧!我们其实有相同的境遇<br/>  I never knew my father neither;<br/>  我也不知道我爸是谁,<br/>  he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her<br/>  他总是背着我妈妈在外面鬼混而且还打我妈妈。<br/>  I can relate to what you're saying in your songs so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on, cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed<br/>  我能在你的歌里看到自己。所以在那些心情沮丧的日子里, 我就飚着车漂着移听着你的歌,<br/>  因为只有你的歌能帮我。<br/>  I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest<br/>  我甚至在胸前纹上你的名字<br/>  Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds<br/>  有时我也会割开手腕看它到底能流多少血<br/>  It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me<br/>  那样非常刺激,那些痛楚一阵阵向我袭来<br/>  See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it<br/>  看,你说的什么事情我都认为是对的,因为那是你说的<br/>  My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7<br/>  我女友开始嫉妒,因为我每天都在谈论你<br/>  But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does<br/>  她不像我如此的了解你,没人能<br/>  She don't know what it was like for people like us growin up<br/>  她不会明白有着我们这样成长经历的人<br/>  You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose<br/>  你一定要回信,我是你永远都不能失去的最忠实的歌迷<br/>  Sincerely yours, Stan .<br/>  你真诚的朋友,Stan<br/>  -- PS: We should be together too<br/>  另外,我们也将会在一起的<br/>  {Chorus: Dido}<br/>  <br/>  Dear Mr-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans,<br/>  亲爱的从不回信先生<br/>  this'll be the last package I ever send your ass<br/>  这将是我寄给你最后的邮件了<br/>  It's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve it?<br/>  六个月了,你一个字都没回―我不配得到你的回信吗?<br/>  I know you got my last two letters;<br/>  我知道你收到了最近的两封信;<br/>  I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect<br/>  我把地址写的清清楚楚<br/>  So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it<br/>  这回是我要寄给你的磁带,我希望你能听到<br/>  I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway<br/>  我在车上,在高速路上开到90<br/>  Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?<br/>  嘿,slim,我喝了15瓶伏特加,你说我还能开吗?<br/>  You know the song by Phil Collins, "in the air tonight"<br/>  你知道PhilCollins的那首歌“in the air tonight”吗?<br/>  about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning<br/>  那首歌说的是有一个人可以救另一个落水的人,<br/>  but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him?That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning<br/>  但那家伙没有去救,Phil看到是事件的全过程,并且在后来的一个演出上找出了那个见死不救的人,那情形就和现在一样,你本可以阻止我溺水,<br/>  Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy<br/>  但现在一切都晚了,我吃了1000片安眠药<br/>  and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call<br/>  眼睛睁不开了,我想要的只不过是个该死的回信<br/>  I hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wall<br/>  我希望您能知道我把你所有的照片都从墙上撕了下来<br/>  I love you Slim, we could be together, think about it<br/>  我爱你slim。我们本应该在一起的,想想吧<br/>  You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it<br/>  现在你把一切都毁了,我希望你会因此而失眠,你一定会梦到这一切。<br/>  And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it<br/>  当你梦到时,你会醒来并且尖叫<br/>  I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me<br/>  我希望你会受到良心的谴责,失去我,你将无法呼吸<br/>  See Slim; {*screaming*} Shut up bitch! I'm tryin to talk!<br/>  看看吧,slim贱货,闭嘴!我正在说话呢<br/>  Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunk<br/>  嘿,slim,那是我的女友在后备箱中尖叫<br/>  but I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you<br/>  但我不会割开她的喉咙,我只是绑住她,看,我才不像你呢<br/>  cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too<br/>  因为窒息而死会让她更痛苦,而且她马上也就要死了<br/>  Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now<br/>  好了,该走了,我已经到桥上了,<br/>  Oh shit, I forgot, how'm I supposed to send this shit out?<br/>  噢,见鬼,我TMD怎么才能把磁带寄出去呢?<br/>  {*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*}<br/>  <br/>  .. {*brief silence*} .. {*LOUD splash*}<br/>  <br/>  {Chorus: Dido}<br/>  Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy<br/>  亲爱的Stan,我本打算尽快回信给你,但最近太忙了<br/>  You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?<br/>  你说你的女朋友怀孕了,她现在怎样了?<br/>  Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that<br/>  你能给你女儿起那个名字,我真的感到十分高兴<br/>  and here's an autograph for your brother,<br/>  这里有给你弟弟要的签名,<br/>  I wrote it on the Starter cap<br/>  我写在了照片的上面<br/>  I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I must miss you<br/>  很抱歉在演唱会上没能见到你,我肯定是错过了<br/>  Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you<br/>  不要认为我写那些歌是故意让你难过的<br/>  But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?<br/>  但是你说你自残割自己手腕,那是多么愚蠢的事情啊?<br/>  I say that shit just clownin dogg,<br/>  我唱那些只是说着玩的,笨蛋<br/>  c'mon - how fucked up is you?<br/>  拜托,你TMD在搞什么?<br/>  You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some<br/>  你有些小问题,Stan,我想你需要些建议来帮帮你如何在沮丧的时候坚强起来<br/>  And what's this shit about us meant to be together?<br/>  你说我们将会在一起是什么意思?<br/>  That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other<br/>  这种话让我不想和你见面<br/>  I really think you and your girlfriend need each other<br/>  我想你和你的女友确实是相互需要的<br/>  or maybe you just need to treat her better<br/>  而且你应该对她好一些<br/>  I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time, before you hurt yourself,<br/>  希望你能读到这封信,但愿它能赶在你伤害自己前寄到,<br/>  I think that you'll be doin just fine<br/>  我感觉那会让你好起来的<br/>  if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you Stan, but why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan<br/>  如果你放松一下,很高兴我可以激励你,但你为何那样疯狂,要试着去理解,我非常喜欢你当我的歌迷<br/>  I just don't want you to do some crazy shit<br/>  我不想再看到你做疯狂的举动了<br/>  I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick<br/>  几周前我看到一个让我恶心的新闻<br/>  Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge<br/>  一个家伙喝醉了并且开车冲到了桥下<br/>  and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid<br/>  后备箱里是他怀孕的女友<br/>  and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to<br/>  在车上还找到了一盒磁带 可他们没说磁带是给谁的……<br/>  Come to think about it, his name was.. it was you<br/>  我想想,他的名字是……是你<br/>  Damn!<br/>  该死的!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_1238956,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf</p>

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 16:12:00

<p>永远的猫王,我估计偷听过短波电台5、60年代的同令人都喜爱我们伟大的猫王</p>
<p>我估计谈起猫王就有共同语言了,可是我更爱甲壳虫披头士<br/></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>歌词: <br/>--Can't Help Falling in Love<br/><br/><br/>Wise men say, only fools rush in 贤明之士说,只有愚人才沉溺爱情。<br/>But I can't help, falling in love with you 但与你坠入爱河,是我情不自禁。<br/>Shall I stay, would it be a sin 若这是桩罪,我是否该就此止步?<br/>If I can't help, falling in love with you 如果与你坠入爱河,令我情不自禁。<br/>Like a river flows, surely to the sea 如百川归海,多么自然而然。<br/>Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be 就让你我随缘,若此情命中注定。<br/>Take my hand, take my whole life too 牵住我的手,也请带走我整个生命。<br/>For I can't help, falling in love with you 因为与你坠入爱河,我已情不自禁。 <br/>Like a river flows, surely to the sea 如百川归海,多么自然而然。 <br/>Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be 就让你我随缘,若此情命中注定。<br/>Take my hand, take my whole life too 牵住我的手,也请带走我整个生命。<br/>For I can't help, falling in love with you 因为与你坠入爱河,我已情不自禁。<br/>For I can't help, falling in love with you 因为与你坠入爱河,我已情不自禁。 </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_1256263,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 17:05:00

<p>《人鬼情未了》</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<div class="lrc_main">The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody 奔放的旋律 <br/><br/>Oh! My love, my darling 噢!吾愛,親愛的<br/>I hunger for your touch 我渴望你的觸摸<br/>A long, lonely time 在漫長、寂寞的時光裡<br/>And time goes by so slowly 時光緩緩的流逝<br/>And time can do so much 而時光無所不能<br/>Are you still mine? 你仍屬於我嗎?<br/>I need your love ,I need your love 我需要你的愛,我需要你的愛<br/>God speed your love to me 上天為我護佑著你的愛<br/><br/>Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea 寂寞的河流向大海<br/>To the open arms of the sea 流向大海敞開的懷抱<br/>Lonely rivers sigh, wait for me, wait for me 寂寞的河嘆息道:為我等待<br/>I'll be coming home, wait for me 我將回來,為我等待 <br/><br/>Oh my love my darling 噢!吾愛,親愛的<br/>I''ve hunger, hunger for your touch 我渴望 ,渴望你的觸摸<br/>A long lonely time 在漫長、寂寞的時光裡<br/>And time goes by so slowly 時光緩緩的流逝<br/>And time can do so much 而時光無所不能<br/>Are you still mine 你仍屬於我嗎?<br/>I need your love ,I need your love我需要你的愛,我需要你的愛<br/>God speed your love to me 上天為我護佑著你的愛 </div>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_3670152,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 17:11:00

<p><span>正义兄弟</span></p>
<p>The Righteous Brothers于1963年,由Bobby Hatfield和Bill Medley组成,是一支白人灵魂乐的组合。同年推出首张大碟,次年即以《You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling》红遍乐坛,而《Unchained Melody》则将二人的事业推上高峰。《You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling》被“靓佬汤”(汤姆克鲁斯)主演的《Top Gun》(冲上云宵)中经常哼唱,更创下全美电台播放次数超过八百万次的惊人纪录!<br/></p>
<p><br/><br/></p>
<p>《人鬼情未了》</p>
<p>萨姆与未婚妻莫丽搬进了由朋友卡尔帮忙换来的一套漂亮公寓,年轻的银行职员萨姆与未婚妻莫丽<a class="ed_inner_link" href="http://www.5zls.org/lemma/ShowInnerLink.htm?lemmaId=492280&amp;ss_c=ssc.citiao.link" _extended="true" jquery18308829613106643199="72">相爱</a>至深。他们正在进行结婚前的准备。一天晚上他们看戏<a class="ed_inner_link" href="http://www.5zls.org/lemma/ShowInnerLink.htm?lemmaId=4478560&amp;ss_c=ssc.citiao.link" _extended="true" jquery18308829613106643199="73">归来</a>时,却受到了歹徒的抢劫。在搏斗中萨姆中枪身亡,莫丽悲痛欲绝。而萨姆变成了一个幽灵。他很快就发现原来是朋友卡尔竟然是导致他死亡的主谋。为了窃取银行里的巨款,他想要获得萨姆所掌握的秘码。如今他又对美莉展开了追求。 </p>
<p sizset="false" _extended="true" sizcache0394698427657479="482 196="196"90">  萨姆渐渐地学会了如何使用力量。他常常游荡于莫丽的周围,时刻保护着她,但却无法交流。为了制止卡尔,他找到了一位能与幽灵沟通的灵媒奥塔,并通过她与莫丽取得联系。起初莫丽并不相信。但事实终于使她感受到了萨姆的存在。然而深深相爱的两个人却无法直接接触和交流。为了保护莫丽,惩罚凶手,萨姆对卡尔展开了报复。他取出了被卡尔窃取的巨款,并且使卡尔的几个手下遭到了报应。气急败坏的卡尔想要伤害莫丽。幸亏奥塔和萨姆及时赶到。面对充满了仇恨的幽灵,卡尔终于自取灭亡。完成了<a class="ed_inner_link" href="http://www.5zls.org/lemma/ShowInnerLink.htm?lemmaId=621694&amp;ss_c=ssc.citiao.link" _extended="true" jquery18308829613106643199="74">心愿</a>的萨姆终即将前往天堂。在消失之前,莫丽终于见到了显出身形的萨姆。两人紧紧地相拥……</p>
<p sizset="false" _extended="true" sizcache0394698427657479="482 196="196"90">&nbsp;</p>

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 17:27:00

<p><u>Never Say Goodbye</u> <b>永不言弃</b></p>
<p>Hayley Westenra将这首改编自爱尔兰传统歌曲的曲子演唱得近乎完美,她是现今女声海豚音最完美之一。她演唱的&lt;<b>Amazing Grace</b>&gt;也是所有版本中最完美的一个,建议大家可以听听,全世界基督徒都会唱的赞美诗。</p>
<p><strong></strong>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>歌词:</strong> </p>
<div class="lrc_main">&nbsp;</div>
<div class="lrc_main">If I could take this moment forever 如果我能将此刻永久沉淀<br/>Turn the pages of my mind 翻开我记忆的书页<br/>To another place and time 去到另一个时空与地点<br/>We would never say goodbye 我们永远不要说再见<br/>If I could find the words I would speak them 如果我知道该说什么 我一定会再说一遍<br/>Then I wouldn’t be tongue-tied 那样 当我看着你的双眼<br/>When I looked into your eyes 我就不会哑口无言<br/>We would never say goodbye 我们永远不要说再见<br/><br/>If I could stop the moon ever rising 如果我能让月亮消失不见<br/>Day would not become the night 黑夜将永远不会占据白天<br/>Wouldn’t feel this cold inside 寒冷便不会住在心里面<br/>And we’d never say goodbye 我们永远不要说再见<br/><br/>I wish that our dreams were frozen 但愿我们的梦想能够冻结<br/>Then our hearts would not be broken 那样 在我们放开彼此之前<br/>When we let each other go...我们的心便不会碎裂<br/><br/>If I could steal this moment forever 如果我能偷偷将此刻定格为瞬间<br/>Paint a picture-perfect smile 画一张图片——完美的笑脸<br/>So our story stayed alive 那样 我们的故事便会永远艳鲜<br/>We would never say goodbye 我们永远不会说再见 </div>
<div class="lrc_main">&nbsp;</div>
<div class="lrc_main">&nbsp;</div>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_3398999,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 17:30:00

<p>这是爱尔兰音乐家、歌手Enay的代表作之一,喜欢天簌之音的朋友应该都听过她的歌吧。她能让你知道音乐的世界是多么美轮美奂,多么的圣洁。</p>
<p>记得在听第一遍时,我已经沉醉了。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_1185299,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf</p>

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 17:40:00

<p>非常好听非常经典的一首英文老歌,是加拿大歌手Caron nightingale(卡洛·南丁格尔)为我们带来的,这位歌手大家可能不太熟悉,但这首歌肯定有很多人听过。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Promises Don't Come Easy《无业楼民》插曲《<b>诺言难许</b>》</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<div class="topic-txt">
<p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px">Promises don't come easy <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>诺言来得不容易 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>一直以来我应该知道 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我们之间出了问题 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>只是我从来没留意 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>当某一天我醒来 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>发现你在你的路上 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>什么也没留下 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>却把我的心丢在了身后 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我要怎样才能和你和好如初? <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>诺言来得如此不易 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>告诉我怎样才能让你回到我的身边 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我愿意作出任何承诺 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我低着头漫无目的地走在街上 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>不知道该去向哪里 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>当你走出那扇门的时候 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>知道 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>不想失去你 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>需要你 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我要怎样才能和你和好如初 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>诺言来得如此不易 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>你知道这次我已经下定决心去兑现曾经的诺言 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>这是我现在所能给你的承诺 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>你从来不觉得我爱你 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我想你认为我从来也不会在意 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我只是太过骄傲 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>没能大声说出来 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>现在我知道 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我该听任感情的放纵 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>(所以请告诉我) <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我要怎样才能和你和好如初? <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>诺言来得如此不易 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>你知道这次我已经下定决心去兑现曾经的诺言 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>这是现在我所能给你的承诺 <br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/><br style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px"/>我要怎样才能和你和好如初?</p>
<p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 24px; FONT-SIZE: 14px">&nbsp;</p></div>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_1769517803,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 19:15:00

<p>The Mass 弥撒 </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>法国的Era音乐组合,风格近似于Gregorian(格林高丽合唱团),集古典、歌剧和圣咏于一体的演唱,音乐大气磅礴且带有一丝宗教色彩。这首&lt;The mass&gt;所营造出来的壮阔氛围和戏剧张力听了震撼人心,第一次听我就听了一个晚上。很多人都以为这是前德党卫军军歌,那都是笑谈。他们一共只发行过6张专辑,每一张都是极具重量的出击,震撼着乐坛。</p>
<p><br/>&nbsp;</p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_2091290,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 19:18:00

<strong>歌词:</strong>
<div class="lrc_main">  【O Fortuna 哦,命运】<br/>  【velut luna 就像月亮】<br/>  【statu variabilis 总是变化】<br/>  Semper crescis 始终满盈<br/>  Aut decrescis 或又虚亏<br/>  Vita detestabilis 可恶的生活<br/>  Nunc obdurat 时而铁石心肠<br/>  Et tunc curat 时而又关心抚慰<br/>  Ludo mentis aciem 当作游戏一般<br/>  Nunc obdurat 时而铁石心肠<br/>  Et tunc curat 时而又关心抚慰<br/>  Ludo mentis aciem 当作游戏一般<br/>  Egestatem 穷困<br/>  Potestatem 权力<br/>  Dissolvit ut glaciem 被它如冰雪般融化<br/>  Divano 圣哉<br/>  Divano me 圣哉,弥<br/>  Divano messi 圣哉,弥赛<br/>  Divano messia 圣哉,弥赛亚(救世主)<br/>  Divano messia 圣哉,弥赛亚<br/>  Divano<br/>  Divano me<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  【原文这里还有一段,Era的版本出于某种原因去掉了】<br/>  Sors salutis 命运将我的健康<br/>  Et virtutis 与道德情操<br/>  Michi nunc contraria 时时摧残<br/>  Est affectus 虚耗殆尽<br/>  Et defectus 疲劳不堪<br/>  Semper in angaria 永远疲于奔命<br/>  Hac in hora 就在此刻<br/>  Sine mora 不要拖延<br/>  Corde pulsum tangite 快拨动震颤的琴弦<br/>  Divano<br/>  Divano me<br/>  Divano messi<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  Divano<br/>  Divano me<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  In divanooooo<br/>  Sors salutis 命运将我的健康<br/>  Et virtutis 与道德情操<br/>  Michi nunc contraria 时时摧残<br/>  Est affectus 虚耗殆尽<br/>  Et defectus 疲劳不堪<br/>  Semper in angaria 永远疲于奔命<br/>  Hac in hora 就在此刻<br/>  Sine mora 不要拖延<br/>  Corde pulsum tangite 快拨动震颤的琴弦<br/>  Divano<br/>  Divano me<br/>  Divano messi<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  Divano<br/>  Divano me<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  Divano messia<br/>  Hac in hora 就在此刻<br/>  Sine mora 不要拖延<br/>  Corde pulsum tangite 快拨动震颤的琴弦<br/>  Quod per sortem 因为命运<br/>  Sternit fortem 打倒了坚强勇敢者<br/>  Mecum omnes plangite 所有人同我一起悲号 </div>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Era,英文原意为“时代、世纪”,是一个风格与Gregorian(格林高利合唱团)接近的音乐团体,其灵魂人物是法国音乐家Eric Levi。关于Eric Levi,我们所知的确实不多,甚至也只在Era的作品中见过他的名字。而且他也不属于高产型的音乐家。Era至今为止仅发行过3张专辑,分别是1998 年的《Era》、2001年的《EraⅡ》以及2003年刚刚发行的《The Mass》。发行数量并不多,但都是颇受欢迎的作品。Era系列几张作品获得的成功反响,为他与日俱增的名气奠定了优厚的基础。 <br/></p>
<p>如果说Gregorian是在Enigma第一张专辑的音乐风格基础上强化格林高利圣歌和宗教元素而发展出来的,那么同样也可以说Era是借鉴与继承了 Enigma、Deep Forest、Gregorian等名家的成功元素并加以进化创新而生的。总体来看,Era与Gregorian两者的音乐类型都是圣歌与现代器乐的融合,甚至乍听起来,还颇为相似。不过学习并非罪,刻板模仿才是可耻的,毕竟不是每个人都能如Enigma那样能开一派之先河的。如前所说,Era本来就是对前人成功经验的继承和发展,关键在于比以前是否有所突破和变化。而经过市场考验的结果是上,Era成功了。 <br/><br/>比起Gregorian全男班的阵容(Sarah Brightman的献声毕竟是少数),Era无论在和声还是领唱上,都加重了女声的成分,因而整体风格都显得更柔和、更温暖。我觉得Gregorian 的歌声像高居圣坛之上的肃穆之歌,多少有点儿“可远观而不可亵玩焉”;而Era的则更人性化,像是就在我们身边的平民歌声。这里并无任何褒贬之分,纯粹只是我个人感觉上的不同罢了。而且由于女声的加重,Era的声部明显比Gregorian来得更丰富,而且女声领唱的戏分更重了。此外,Gregorian 很注重乐曲的整体氛围的营造,而Era的曲子旋律性更强,很易上口,感觉上更流行化一些吧。这也许正是Era成功的秘诀之一。 <br/><br/></p>

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-8-16 19:49:00

<p>Right Here Waiting 此情可待 </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Richard marx可谓是当今摇滚乐坛的白马王子,这首发行于1989年的单曲不同于他其他摇滚风格的歌曲,他那略带沧桑沙哑的嗓音,舒缓深情。<br/></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_1835292,_235_190_800000_008080_0/multiPlayer.swf</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
页: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
查看完整版本: 『那些听着让眼睛湿润了的老歌…』

www.5zls.com