I Have a Dream—特别的日子纪念

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-17 13:24:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

和好玩的人一起在路上...

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

68b7e1a3gw1dp4tlbrztjj.jpg

美国政府确定从1986年起每年一月的第三个星期一(马丁.路德.金的诞辰为1月15日)为全国纪念日。从1987年起金的诞辰亦为联合国的纪念日之一。

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds."

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."?

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of

Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

“我今天有一个梦想。

我梦想有一天,幽谷上升,高山下降;坎坷曲折之路成坦途,圣光披露,满照人间。

这就是我们的希望。我怀着这种信念回到南方。有了这个信念,我们将能从绝望之岭劈出一块希望之石。有了这个信念,我们将能把这个国家刺耳的争吵声,改变成为一支洋溢手足之情的优美交响曲。

有了这个信念,我们将能一起工作,一起祈祷,一起斗争,一起坐牢,一起维护自由;因为我们知道,终有一天,我们是会自由的。”

就马丁·路德·金个人而言,他不但在生前获诺贝尔和平奖,是有史以来最年轻的获奖者,而且他的生日早被确立为法定全国假日,这在从国父到各界名人的行列中也极其罕见。最主要的是,他也同甘地一样,不但成了他本国良知的代表,还成了人类良知的代表。而这一切所证明的,恰恰是同样个子矮小、其貌不扬的马丁·路德·金的精神力量之强大,恰恰是他和甘地、曼德拉等所代表的非暴力抵抗的精神力量之强大。而这种精神,往近处可以追溯到托尔斯泰和雨果,往远处可以追溯到人文主义的许多伟大思想家。当然,我们已经看到,就马丁·路德·金来说,他的这种精神之强大,是来源于他的基督教信仰。但他认为基督福音不是个人精神的福利奖券,而是社会公义的实践要求。但在争取社会正义的斗争中,他认为“爱心是我们惟一的武器”。他说:“‘爱你的敌人’……是指圣经希腊文的agape(圣爱),是无视敌友亲疏、仿效上帝的无私博爱。”这种爱有一种最根本的神学肯定作为存在基础,即“上帝就是爱”。

[此贴子已经被作者于2012-1-17 13:24:47编辑过]
我即不是张爱玲,你也不是胡兰成,so,我们的人生有什么交集呢? 离开,是为了忘却的纪念~~
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

44万

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-1-17 14:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
抢了个沙发
多读书养才气 慎言行养清气 重情义养人气 能忍辱养志气 温处事养和气 讲责任养贤气 淡名利养正气 不媚俗养骨气
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

21万

积分

论坛元老

积分

荣誉管理荣誉会员现任版主论坛元老

发表于 2012-1-17 14:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢分享!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

14万

积分

论坛元老

积分

荣誉会员论坛元老

QQ
发表于 2012-1-17 15:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
抢了个
将心比心
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

10万

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-1-17 15:36:00 | 显示全部楼层

楼上的,你只抢到地铺,我这里是地下室。

2010.4-5湖南长沙-天津-河北秦皇岛山海关老龙头-内蒙古呼和浩特磴口沙金 套海-宁夏上沙沃-甘肃景泰县永泰古城兰州-西藏可可西里拉萨唐古拉-青海西 宁-贵州-四川广元成都德昌凉山彝族自治州傈僳族村西昌攀枝花-云南昆明-湖 南绵阳-浙江杭州嘉兴嘉善西塘-江苏苏州虎丘
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-1-17 18:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
Enjoying the song ! Thank you very much!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

10万

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-1-18 06:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
       我梦想有一天,这个国家会站立起来,真正实现其信条的真谛:“我们认为这些真理是不言而喻的,人人生而平等。”

我梦想有一天,在佐治亚的红山上,昔日奴隶的儿子将能够和昔日奴隶主的儿子坐在一起,共叙兄弟情谊。

我梦想有一天,甚至连密西西比州这个正义匿迹,压迫成风,如同沙漠般的地方,也将变成自由和正义的绿洲。

我梦想有一天、我的四个孩子将在一个不是以他们的肤色,而是以他们的品格优劣来评价他们的国度里生活。

我今天有一个梦想。我梦想有一天,亚拉巴马州能够有所转变,尽管该州州长现在仍然满口异议,反对联邦法令,但有朝一日,那里的黑人男孩和女孩将能与白人男孩和女孩情同骨肉,携手并进。

我今天有一个梦想。

我梦想有一天,幽谷上升,高山下降;坎坷曲折之路成坦途,圣光披露,满照人间

这就是我们的希望。我怀着这种信念回到南方。有了这个信念,我们将能从绝望之岭劈出一块希望之石。有了这个信念,我们将能把这个国家刺耳的争吵声,改变成为一支洋溢手足之情的优美交响曲。

有了这个信念,我们将能一起工作,一起祈祷,一起斗争,一起坐牢,一起维护自由;因为我们知道,终有一天,我们是会自由的。

在自由到来的那一天,上帝的所有儿女们将以新的含义高唱这支歌:“我的祖国,美丽的自由之乡,我为您歌唱。您是父辈逝去的地方,您是最初移民的骄傲,让自由之声响彻每个山岗。”

如果美国要成为一个伟大的国家,这个梦想必须实现。让自由之声从新罕布什尔州的巍峨的崇山峻岭响起来!让自由之声从纽约州的崇山峻岭响起来!”

让自由之声从科罗拉多州冰雪覆盖的落基山响起来!让自白之声从加利福尼亚州蜿蜒的群峰响起来!不仅如此,还要让自由之声从佐治亚州的石岭响起来!让自由之声从田纳西州的了望山响起来!

让自由之声从密西西比的每一座丘陵响起来!让自由之声从每一片山坡响起来。

当我们让自由之声响起来,让自由之声从每一个大小村庄、每一个州和每一个城市响起来时,我们将能够加速这一天的到来,那时,上帝的所有儿女,黑人和白人,犹太教徒和非犹太教徒,耶稣教徒和天主教徒,都将手携手,合唱一首古老的黑人灵歌:“终于自由啦!终于自由啦!感谢全能的上帝,我们终于自由啦!”

2010.4-5湖南长沙-天津-河北秦皇岛山海关老龙头-内蒙古呼和浩特磴口沙金 套海-宁夏上沙沃-甘肃景泰县永泰古城兰州-西藏可可西里拉萨唐古拉-青海西 宁-贵州-四川广元成都德昌凉山彝族自治州傈僳族村西昌攀枝花-云南昆明-湖 南绵阳-浙江杭州嘉兴嘉善西塘-江苏苏州虎丘
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

14万

积分

论坛元老

积分

荣誉会员论坛元老

发表于 2012-1-18 11:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

中国人都不信基督,你说咋办?

即便是基督徒,要爱自己的敌人,也是需要很高境界的,无论天主教还是新教

我爱猪头 胜过乳头
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

10万

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-1-20 05:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

中国老百姓绝大多数不知道他们所信仰的青天大老爷和老天爷以及天哪,其实就是上帝,只是称呼不同罢了。

基督教称之为阿爸父或天父,代表的就是最高的审判官和全能的父神。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

10万

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-1-20 07:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

转一篇中国的马丁路德金的梦想摘抄,但愿生活在这世上的每个人都平安喜乐:

仇恨會腐蝕一個人的智慧和良知,敵人意識將毒化一個民族的精神,煽動起你死我活的殘酷鬥爭,毀掉一個社會的寬容和人性,阻礙一個國家走向自由民主的進程。所以,我希望自己能夠超越個人的遭遇來看待國家的發展和社會的變化,以最大的善意對待政權的敵意,以愛化解恨。

敵人意識的淡化讓政權逐步接受了人權的普世性,一九九八年,中國政府向世界做出簽署聯合國的兩大國際人權公約的承諾,標誌著中國對普世人權標準的承認;二○○四年,全國人大修憲首次把「國家尊重和保障人權」寫進了憲法,標誌著人權已經成為中國法治的根本原則之一。與此同時,現政權又提出「以人為本」、「創建和諧社會」,標誌著中共執政理念的進步。正是基於這樣的信念和親歷,我堅信中國的政治進步不會停止,我對未來自由中國的降臨充滿樂觀的期待,因為任何力量也無法阻攔心向自由的人性欲求,中國終將變成人權至上的法治國。我也期待期待合議庭的公正裁決—經得起歷史檢驗的裁決。

如果讓我說出這二十年來最幸運的經歷,那就是得到了我的妻子的無私的愛。今天,我妻子無法到庭旁聽,但我還是要對你說,親愛的,我堅信你對我的愛將一如既往。這麼多年來,在我的無自由的生活中,我們的愛飽含著外在環境所強加的苦澀,但回味起來依然無窮。我在有形的監獄中服刑,你在無形的心獄中等待,你的愛,就是超越高牆、穿透鐵窗的陽光,撫摸我的每寸皮膚,溫暖我的每個細胞,讓我始終保有內心的平和、坦蕩與明亮,讓獄中的每分鐘都充滿意義。而我對你的愛,充滿了負疚和歉意,有時沉重得讓我腳步蹣跚。我是荒野中的頑石,任由狂風暴雨的抽打,冷得讓人不敢觸碰。但我的愛是堅硬的、鋒利的,可以穿透任何阻礙。即使我被碾成粉末,我也會用灰燼擁抱你。

我期待我的國家是一片可以自由表達的土地,在這裡,每一位國民的發言都會得到同等的善待;在這裡,不同的價值、思想、信仰、政見……既相互競爭又和平共處;在這裡,多數的意見和少數的意見都會得到平等的保障,特別是那些不同於當權者的政見將得到充分的尊重和保護;在這裏,所有的政見都將攤在陽光下接受民眾的選擇,每個國民都能毫無恐懼地發表政見,決不會因發表不同政見而遭受政治迫害;我期待,我將是中國綿綿不絕的文字獄的最後一個受害者,從此之後不再有人因言獲罪。

表達自由,人權之基,人性之本,真理之母。封殺言論自由,踐踏人權,窒息人性,壓抑真理。為踐行憲法賦予的言論自由權利,當盡到一個中國公民的社會責任,我的所作所為無罪,即便為此被指控,也無怨言。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

14万

积分

论坛元老

积分

荣誉会员论坛元老

发表于 2012-1-21 00:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
两码事,中国所“信仰”的青天大老爷,其实跟西方人信仰的上帝,是两种不同的思想行为,中国人这个其实不应该是信仰,只是在危难来临时刻的一种乞求心理,而非平日的我们所说的信仰
我爱猪头 胜过乳头
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

14万

积分

论坛元老

积分

荣誉会员论坛元老

发表于 2012-1-21 00:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用windgirl在2012-1-20 7:00:00的发言:

转一篇中国的马丁路德金的梦想摘抄,但愿生活在这世上的每个人都平安喜乐:

仇恨會腐蝕一個人的智慧和良知,敵人意識將毒化一個民族的精神,煽動起你死我活的殘酷鬥爭,毀掉一個社會的寬容和人性,阻礙一個國家走向自由民主的進程。所以,我希望自己能夠超越個人的遭遇來看待國家的發展和社會的變化,以最大的善意對待政權的敵意,以愛化解恨。

敵人意識的淡化讓政權逐步接受了人權的普世性,一九九八年,中國政府向世界做出簽署聯合國的兩大國際人權公約的承諾,標誌著中國對普世人權標準的承認;二○○四年,全國人大修憲首次把「國家尊重和保障人權」寫進了憲法,標誌著人權已經成為中國法治的根本原則之一。與此同時,現政權又提出「以人為本」、「創建和諧社會」,標誌著中共執政理念的進步。正是基於這樣的信念和親歷,我堅信中國的政治進步不會停止,我對未來自由中國的降臨充滿樂觀的期待,因為任何力量也無法阻攔心向自由的人性欲求,中國終將變成人權至上的法治國。我也期待期待合議庭的公正裁決—經得起歷史檢驗的裁決。

如果讓我說出這二十年來最幸運的經歷,那就是得到了我的妻子的無私的愛。今天,我妻子無法到庭旁聽,但我還是要對你說,親愛的,我堅信你對我的愛將一如既往。這麼多年來,在我的無自由的生活中,我們的愛飽含著外在環境所強加的苦澀,但回味起來依然無窮。我在有形的監獄中服刑,你在無形的心獄中等待,你的愛,就是超越高牆、穿透鐵窗的陽光,撫摸我的每寸皮膚,溫暖我的每個細胞,讓我始終保有內心的平和、坦蕩與明亮,讓獄中的每分鐘都充滿意義。而我對你的愛,充滿了負疚和歉意,有時沉重得讓我腳步蹣跚。我是荒野中的頑石,任由狂風暴雨的抽打,冷得讓人不敢觸碰。但我的愛是堅硬的、鋒利的,可以穿透任何阻礙。即使我被碾成粉末,我也會用灰燼擁抱你。

我期待我的國家是一片可以自由表達的土地,在這裡,每一位國民的發言都會得到同等的善待;在這裡,不同的價值、思想、信仰、政見……既相互競爭又和平共處;在這裡,多數的意見和少數的意見都會得到平等的保障,特別是那些不同於當權者的政見將得到充分的尊重和保護;在這裏,所有的政見都將攤在陽光下接受民眾的選擇,每個國民都能毫無恐懼地發表政見,決不會因發表不同政見而遭受政治迫害;我期待,我將是中國綿綿不絕的文字獄的最後一個受害者,從此之後不再有人因言獲罪。

表達自由,人權之基,人性之本,真理之母。封殺言論自由,踐踏人權,窒息人性,壓抑真理。為踐行憲法賦予的言論自由權利,當盡到一個中國公民的社會責任,我的所作所為無罪,即便為此被指控,也無怨言。

众所周知的原因,这个愿望还是有难度的,至少在那个众所周知的原因彻底解决之前!

我爱猪头 胜过乳头
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

10万

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-1-22 02:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
不论胖瘦、高矮,春节快乐!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-1-23 13:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
春节快乐!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

5万

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2012-1-31 13:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用windgirl在2012-1-22 2:15:00的发言:
不论胖瘦、高矮,春节快乐!

说得好

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

www.5zls.com

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|武汉在路上俱乐部 ( 鄂ICP备11000556号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 01:51 , Processed in 0.076904 second(s), 25 queries .