跃过山丘 发表于 2014-4-30 08:52:00

<p>斯卡布罗集市</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><strong>歌词:</strong> </p>
<div class="lrc_main">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Are you going to Scarborough Fair 您要去斯卡布罗集市吗?<br/>  Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme 芜荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香<br/>  Remember me to one who lives there 代我向那儿的一位姑娘问好<br/>  She once was a true love of mine 她曾经是我的爱人。<br/>  Tell her to make me a cambric shirt 叫她替我做件麻布衣衫<br/>  (On the side of a hill in the deep forest green)? (绿林深处山冈旁)<br/>  Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme 芫荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香<br/>  (Tracing of sparrow on the snow crested brown) (在白雪封顶的褐色山上追逐雀儿)<br/>  Without no seams nor needle work 上面不用缝口,也不用针线<br/>  (Blankets and bedclothes the child of the mountain) (大山是山之子的地毯和床单)<br/>  Then she`ll be a true love of mine 她就会是我真正的爱人。<br/>  (Sleeps unaware of the clarion call) (熟睡中不觉号角声声呼唤)<br/>  Tell her to find me an acre of land 叫她替我找一块地<br/>  (On the side of a hill a sprinkling of leaves) (从小山旁几片小草叶上)<br/>  Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme 芫荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香<br/>  (Washes the grave with silvery tears) (滴下的银色泪珠冲刷着坟茔)<br/>  Between salt water and the sea strands 就在咸水和大海之间<br/>  (A soldier cleans and polishes a gun) (士兵擦拭着他的枪)<br/>  Then she`ll be a true love of mine 她就会是我真正的爱人。<br/>  Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather 叫她用一把皮镰收割<br/>  (War bells blazing in scarlet battalion) (战火轰隆,猩红的枪弹在狂呼)<br/>  Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme 芫荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香<br/>  (Generals order their soldiers to kill) (将军们命令麾下的士兵冲杀)<br/>  And gather it all in a bunch of heather 将收割的石楠扎成一束<br/>  (And to fight for a cause they`ve long ago forgotten) (为一个早已遗忘的理由而战)<br/>  Then she`ll be a true love of mine她就会是我真正的爱人。<br/>  Are you going to Scarborough Fair 您要去斯卡布罗集市吗?<br/>  Parsley,sage,rosemary and thyme 芜荽,鼠尾草,迷迭香和百里香<br/>  Remember me to one who lives there 代我向那儿的一位姑娘问好<br/>  she once was a true love of mine 她曾经是我的爱人<br/><br/>以下为莲波的诗经版翻译 就是翻译过greensleves的那位才女<br/></div>
<div class="lrc_main">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </div>
<div class="lrc_main">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 问尔所之,是否如适 are you going to scarborough fair?<br/>  蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsley sage rosemary and thyme.<br/>  彼方淑女,凭君寄辞 remember me to one who lives there.<br/>  伊人曾在,与我相知 she once was a true love of mine.<br/>  嘱彼佳人,备我衣缁 tell her to make me a cambric shirt.<br/>  蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsley sage rosemary and thyme.<br/>  勿用针砧,无隙无疵 without no seams nor needle work.<br/>  伊人何在,慰我相思 then she will be a true love of mine.<br/> <br/>  彼山之阴,深林荒址 on the side of hill in the deep forest green,<br/>  冬寻毡毯,老雀燕子 tracing of sparrow on snow crested brown.<br/>  雪覆四野,高山迟滞 blankets and bed clothiers the child of maintain<br/>  眠而不觉,寒笳清嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.<br/>  嘱彼佳人,营我家室 tell her to find me an acre of land.<br/>  蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsley sage rosemary and thyme.<br/>  良田所修,大海之坻 between the salt water and the sea strand,<br/>  伊人应在,任我相视 then she will be a true love of mine.<br/> <br/>  彼山之阴,叶疏苔蚀 on the side of hill a sprinkling of leaves<br/>  涤我孤冢,珠泪渐渍 washes the grave with slivery tears.<br/>  惜我长剑,日日拂拭 a soldier cleans and polishes a gun.<br/>  寂而不觉,寒笳长嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call.<br/>  嘱彼佳人,收我秋实tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather.<br/>  蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷 parsley sage rosemary and thyme.<br/>  敛之集之,勿弃勿失 and gather it all in a bunch of heather.<br/>  伊人犹在,唯我相誓 then she will be a true love of mine.<br/>  <br/>  烽火印啸,浴血之师 war bellows blazing in scarlet battalions.<br/>  将帅有令,勤王之事 generals order their soldiers to kill and to fight for a cause.<br/>  争斗缘何,久忘其旨 they have long ago forgotten.<br/>  痴而不觉,寒笳悲嘶 sleeps unaware of the clarion call </div>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_2091695,_235_200_FF8719_494949_1/multiPlayer.swf
[此贴子已经被作者于2014-4-30 8:53:09编辑过]

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-4-30 09:07:00

<p>来自月光女神莎拉布莱曼的名作,自是不必多说,个人非常喜欢这首歌,无论是电影,还是沙拉的演唱,都很喜欢。每个人年轻的时候,都会遇到那么一个,埋在心底,刻骨铭心的人。</p>
<p>莎拉布莱曼<a title="莎拉·布莱曼" href="http://www.xiami.com/artist/23616">Sarah Brightman</a> 已推介过多次,就免了。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p><br/>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 斯卡布罗集市

www.5zls.com