跃过山丘 发表于 2014-4-29 14:17:00

<p>美丽、优雅、柔软所诠释的一种情感旅程,如初春的阳光般温暖,听了这首主打同名单曲,相信你和我一样都会喜欢<span>凯莉·斯威</span>。</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Kelly Sweet <span>凯莉·斯威</span>—We Are One 我们在一起&nbsp; <br/><br/>Didn't need to ask 不需要问些什么&nbsp; <br/>Don't know the reason 也不必知道原因&nbsp; <br/>Everything that I believe 我信仰的一切&nbsp; <br/>Is right here 都在这里&nbsp; <br/><br/>Not thinkin' bout tomorrow 不想什么明天 <br/>Couldn't catch it if I tried 如果我试着不去想他&nbsp; <br/>World is spinning too fast 世界转个不停&nbsp; <br/>So I'll wait 'til it comes to me 所以我等待它到来&nbsp; <br/><br/>I am you 我就是你&nbsp; <br/>You are me 你就是我&nbsp; <br/>We are one 我们在一起&nbsp; <br/>Take me in your arms 你将我拥入怀中&nbsp; <br/>And flow through me 完全包容了我&nbsp; <br/>I'll flow through you 我也将流淌在你心间&nbsp; <br/><br/>Steal my breath away 我屏住呼吸&nbsp; <br/>Cause I'm so moved by you 只因为你让我如此感动&nbsp; <br/>Deeper than I ever thought 而我的内心深处永远在想&nbsp; <br/>Was possible, was possible, it's everything, oh 什么都有可能 都有可能&nbsp; <br/><br/>Difference between me and you 你我之间的不同&nbsp; <br/>It's all in where your heart lies 都会存留在你心间&nbsp; <br/>And every day's another chance 每天都有别的想法&nbsp; <br/>So let's get it right 所以让我们成全这一切&nbsp; <br/><br/>I am you 我就是你&nbsp; <br/>You are me 你就是我&nbsp; <br/>We are one 我们在一起&nbsp; <br/>Take me in your arms 你将我拥入怀中&nbsp; <br/>And flow through me 完全包容了我&nbsp; <br/>I'll flow through you 我也将流淌在你心间&nbsp; <br/><br/>Did you lose yourself out there 你是否迷失了你自己&nbsp; <br/>Did you lose faith and give up 你是否忘记了信念&nbsp; <br/>Don't turn away and hide yourself 不要转身来掩饰自己&nbsp; <br/><br/>Cause there's a friend to make along the way 因为这样就像朋友一样&nbsp; <br/>We are the heartbeat and our souls speak 我们彼此的心跳 和心灵的交流&nbsp; <br/>And all the beauty I have ever dreamed 我曾梦想所有美好的东西&nbsp; <br/>Is right here in front of me, oh 如今都在我面前&nbsp; <br/><br/>Is right here in front of me, oh 如今都在我面前~~oh&nbsp; <br/><br/>I am you 我就是你&nbsp; <br/>You are me 你就是我&nbsp; <br/>We are one 我们在一起&nbsp; <br/>Take me in your arms 你将我拥入怀中&nbsp; <br/>And flow through me 完全包容了我&nbsp; <br/>I'll flow through you 我也将流淌在你心间 <br/><br/></p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_2103006,_235_200_FF8719_494949_1/multiPlayer.swf

跃过山丘 发表于 2014-4-29 14:28:00

<p>Kelly Sweet 凯莉·斯威, 是美国歌坛新人,有些像早期的Mariah Carey,她嗓音的可塑性被誉为媲美诺拉琼斯Norah Jones、乔许葛洛班Josh Groban、蒂朵Dido等一线天王天后,被视为是新生代接班人。&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>水晶般锋芒不可掩盖的嗓音与优秀的语言(英、法、意大利)能力,让她的音乐曲风能轻易来回于流行与跨界之间Kelly Sweet的出现曾是那样的浑然天成,将声音、美貌、才华集结於一身。 Kelly Sweet 久违新专《Ashes Of My Paradise》。时间义无反顾流逝,一切事物豪无掩饰变化,曾经偶然邂逅伫足良久,聆听了很长一段间歇,甚至搜索不到她的真实模样,然而过往不曾招呼,也不及辞离,甚至对于美好就此别过。 &nbsp;<br/></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>听她唱歌彷若没有距离,却似与亲密好友谈心!<br/></p>
<p>你对这样的感觉一定不陌生,因为只要是人都曾有过一种奇妙的感觉自背脊向颈椎流窜终至脑门。包含舒畅、感动、暖意、悸?等种种复杂的感受,在体内流窜、遍布全身。<br/></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>http://www.xiami.com/widget/6249500_1770064626,2103008,2103017,2103011,1770027229,1770064627,2103007,2103014,2103009,_235_346_FF8719_494949_0/multiPlayer.swf</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 我们在一起

www.5zls.com