老舒 发表于 2014-3-8 20:10:00

<p align="center"><embed height="346" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="235" src="http://www.xiami.com/widget/6655340_1439850,_235_346_800000_008080_1/multiPlayer.swf" wmode="opaque"></p></embed>

老舒 发表于 2014-3-8 20:12:00

<p>There’s a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方, <br/>And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。 <br/>And this place could be much brighter than tomorrow这个地方会比明天更灿烂。<br/>And if you really try 如果你真的努力过, <br/>You’ll find there’s no need to cry 你会发觉不必哭泣。 <br/>In this place you’ll feel 在这个地方, <br/>There’s no hurt or sorrow 你感觉不到伤痛或烦忧。 <br/>There are ways to get there 到那个地方的方法很多, <br/>If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, <br/>Make a little space 营造一些空间。 <br/>Make a better place... 创造一个更美好的地方... <br/>Heal the world 拯救这世界, <br/>Make it a better place 让它变得更好, <br/>For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。 <br/>There are people dying 不断有人死去, <br/>If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, <br/>Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。 <br/>If you want to know why 如果你想知道缘由, <br/>There’s a love that cannot lie 因为爱不会说谎。 <br/>Love is strong 爱是坚强的, <br/>It only cares of joyful giving 爱就是心甘情愿的奉献。 <br/>If we try 若我们用心去尝试, <br/>We shall see 我们就会明白, <br/>In this bliss 只要心里有爱, <br/>We cannot feel fear or dread 我们就感受不到恐惧与忧虑。 <br/>We stop existing 我们不再只是活着, <br/>And start living 而是真正开始生活。 <br/>Then it feels that always 那爱的感觉将持续下去。 <br/>Love’s enough for us growing 爱让我们不断成长, <br/>So make a better world 去创造一个更美好的世界, <br/>Make a better world... 去创造一个更美好的世界... <br/>Heal the world 拯救这世界, <br/>Make it a better place 让它变得更好, <br/>For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。 <br/>There are people dying 不断有人死去, <br/>If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, <br/>Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。 <br/>And the dream we were conceived in 我们心中的梦想, <br/>Will reveal a joyful face 让我们露出笑脸。 <br/>And the world we once believed in 我们曾经信赖的世界, <br/>Will shine again in grace 会再次闪烁祥和的光芒。 <br/>Then why do we keep strangling life 那么我们为何仍在扼杀生命, <br/>Wound this earth 伤害地球, <br/>Crucify its soul 扼杀它的灵魂? <br/>Though it’s plain to see 虽然这很容易明白, <br/>This world is heavenly be God’s glow 这世界天生就是上帝的荣光。 <br/>We could fly so high 我们可以在高空飞翔 <br/>Let our spirits never die 让我们的精神不灭 <br/>In my heart I feel you are all my brothers 在我心中,你我都是兄弟 <br/>Create a world with no fear 共同创造一个没有恐惧的世界 <br/>Together we’ll cry happy tears 我们一起流下喜悦的泪水 <br/>See the nations turn their swords into plowshares 看到许多国家把刀剑变成了犁耙。 <br/>Heal the world 拯救这世界, <br/>Make it a better place 让它变得更好, <br/>For you and for me and the entire human race 为你、为我,为了全人类。 <br/>There are people dying 不断有人死去, <br/>If you care enough for the living 如果你真心关怀生者, <br/>Make a better place for you and for me 为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。 <br/>... ... <br/>You and for me 为你为我</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2014-3-8 20:13:47编辑过]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Heal the World

www.5zls.com